- Formulated to quickly control mold/mildew odors and other foul smells
- Ideal for water and smoke damage, odor control
- Fast and easy to use; water-activated
- Coverage: 2,250 cubic feet/packet
- EPA Registration #: 87508-2-89334
Fast Release Gas
ClO2 Gas is an EPA-registered, deodorizing vapor delivery system for use in residential and commercial properties undergoing water, smoke, forensic or odor restoration that ships in dry formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 gas when the pouches are dropped in plastic cups filled 1.5” of water. The gas formula packets control odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and other chemical odors in confined, unoccupied spaces.
Features & Benefits